What do you do every day, or on a regular basis, to reinforce your executive personal brand?
Are you doing any of these things suggested by Twitter personal branding experts in a recent guest blog post by Mohammed Altaee on Ryan Rancatore’s Personal Branding 101?
- Post a status message daily on Facebook, something engaging or interesting. — @ChrisBrogan
- Less time promoting their brand; more time in conversations driving value for their people. — @WalterAkana
- Follow your lead and build networks through reaching out / giving back. Also, focus on own website daily as personal brand ‘hub’. — @EmilyBennington
- Find at least 10 things worth retweeting in your home feed and share it to your followers. — @MAltaee (Mohammed Altaee)
- Do something unselfish that helps somebody else or promotes their work. Repeat as often as possible. — @RyanRancatore
- Every day ask yourself: How can I communicate my unique value message today? — @MegGuiseppi