Several weeks ago a flattering comment landed on a popular post of mine over at my Executive Career Brand blog, 14 Reasons I Won’t Follow You On Twitter [Revisited].
It was written by David Spencer, an alternative secondary school educator who has developed Education Paragon, a free educational portal for educators, parents and students.
In his comment, David said he had included my post in his Education Paragon Wiki pages.
Naturally, I investigated, and found he had compiled a wealth of resources on using Twitter.
Many of the posts and articles in his list relate to educators, but many others apply to anyone interested in Twitter, including another that I wrote, Social Media: Never on Sunday? Why you should disconnect for one whole day per week.
Here are just a few of his excellent, ever-expanding entries, by various Twitter folks:
- Successful Writing Tips for Twitter Users, by Shannon Steffen
- Create an online newspaper with your Twitter connections, by David Spencer
- 8 Ways to Tweet “Thank You” and encourage your Twitter followers, by Brent Peterson
- Social Media Marketing Kit, from HubSpot.com
- 20 useful tools for Twitter users, by Brian Lakeman
- 30 Ways to Create Twitter Followers from Scratch by Katrina Padron
- 6 Tricks to Maximize the Impact of Your Tweets by Ally Greer
. . . and several Help pages from Twitter itself:
- Best Practices for Using Twitter
- The Twitter Glossary
- Finding & Following People on Twitter
No Time For Twitter? How to Tweet Less, But Tweet Quality
Social Recruiting and Your Executive Job Search
The Biggest Mistake Twitter Newbies Make
How Twitter Helped Me Build My Personal Brand
photo by Rosaura Ochoa