Several weeks ago a flattering comment landed on a popular post of mine over at my Executive Career Brand blog, 14 Reasons I Won’t Follow You On Twitter [Revisited].
It was written by David Spencer, an alternative secondary school educator who has developed Education Paragon, a free educational portal for educators, parents and students.
In his comment, David said he had included my post in his Education Paragon Wiki pages.
Naturally, I investigated, and found he had compiled a wealth of resources on using Twitter.
Many of the posts and articles in his list relate to educators, but many others apply to anyone interested in Twitter, including another that I wrote, Social Media: Never on Sunday? Why you should disconnect for one whole day per week.
Here are just a few of his excellent, ever-expanding entries, by various Twitter folks:
- Successful Writing Tips for Twitter Users, by Shannon Steffen
- Create an online newspaper with your Twitter connections, by David Spencer
- 8 Ways to Tweet “Thank You” and encourage your Twitter followers, by Brent Peterson
- Social Media Marketing Kit, from HubSpot.com
- 20 useful tools for Twitter users, by Brian Lakeman
- 30 Ways to Create Twitter Followers from Scratch by Katrina Padron
- 6 Tricks to Maximize the Impact of Your Tweets by Ally Greer
. . . and several Help pages from Twitter itself:
- Best Practices for Using Twitter
- The Twitter Glossary
- Finding & Following People on Twitter
photo by Rosaura Ochoa