I thought a little levity was in order to lighten our spirits in these unsettling times. So I went back to JobMob’s 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever, and grabbed a few more from Jacob Share’s list.
These gems come from comments on Fortune’s Ask Annie column:
1. “An applicant ghosted a headshot as the background to her resume.”
2. Why Interested in Position?: “to keep my parole officer from putting back me in jail”
3. The objective on one recent resume I received stated that the applicant wished to pursue a challenging account executive position with our rival firm.
4. Objective: “career on the Information Supper Highway”
5. Experience: “Stalking, shipping & receiving”
6. “My duties included cleaning the restrooms and seating the customers.”
7. I once received a resume with a head and shoulders picture in the top left of the first page. The picture was of a lion’s head, wearing a coat, shirt, and tie.
8. A resume… was printed on the back of the person’s current employer’s letterhead.
9. One resume that came across my desk stated how the individual had won a contest for building toothpick bridges in middle school.
10. A resume… had several grease stains and a smudge of chocolate on it.
11. Other Interests: “Playing with my two dogs (They actually belong to my wife but I love the dogs more than my wife)”.