Recently I posted a 3-part series on using the new LinkedIn at my Executive Career Brand blog.
LinkedIn constantly tweaks its functionality, features and appearance, in an effort to improve the user experience.
If you haven’t logged in for a few months, you may be overwhelmed by the multitude of changes they’ve made over the past several months.
My 3 posts cover some of the important changes, and the features you should be using the most — to build your personal brand, connect with people who can help you meet your career goals, and be found by the recruiters and hiring decision makers looking for candidates like you.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the series:
- Why All Executives Need to be on LinkedIn
- Getting Your Personal Brand Into Your LinkedIn Profile
- Customizing Your LinkedIn Profile URL for Better SEO
- Why You Really Need to Include a Photo
- Taking Advantage of the Skills & Expertise Section
- Expanding Your Network with Quality Connections
- Benefitting from LinkedIn’s Company Follow
- Updating Your LinkedIn Network
- Getting and Giving Great Recommendations
- Getting Busy With LinkedIn Groups
- Tapping into LinkedIn’s Jobs Pages
- LinkedIn and Confidential Job Search
© Copyright, 2013, Meg Guiseppi. All rights reserved. The content in this post, and elsewhere on this site, may not be reproduced, republished, reprinted or distributed without written permission.