The ebooks range in topics from personal branding, interviewing, and career reinvention, to salary negotiations, working with recruiters and more.
The newest Job-Hunt ebook, “How To Create A Personal Marketing Plan: The 5 Powerful Steps To Bringing Your Brand To Life“, was written by Tim Tyrell-Smith, creator of the Tim’s Strategy approach to job search and Job-Hunt’s Personal Marketing Expert.
Tim explains just what “personal marketing” is:
“It is the work you do once you’ve created a personal brand. You know who you are and, importantly, know how you are different from others wanting to play the same role in the world.
You have to expose your brand and ideas to people in a way that gets them leaning in. Not turning away. So you have to be smart.”
He points out two universal truths:
1. “Marketing is hard. To do it right, anyway.
2. Marketing takes time. Only in rare cases will your brand become viral overnight (or even over a few months). People who ‘rush in’ are making mistakes. And those mistakes can be costly. Giving you a reputation that’s hard to shake.”
Tim is a wonderfully engaging writer. The ebook is quick to read (only 12 pages) and will give you actionable advice and resources, along with the tools you need to make your promise of value known to the world.
The ebook takes you through 5 steps to create and execute your personal marketing plan:
1. Build a Personal Marketing Hub
2. Learn to Engage with People
3. Start Building Social Credibility
4. Inspire Sharing of Your Ideas and Successes
5. Take a Few Calculated Risks
Download the free e-book now. Tim and Job-Hunt welcome you to share it freely with your friends or networks.
My ebook: 23 Ways You Sabotage Your Executive Job Search and How Your Brand Will Help You Land . . . A practical guide to executive branding, marketing your ROI value and navigating the new world of job search
My free Job-Hunt ebook: Smart Personal Branding with LinkedIn for Executive Job Search