Teaming with human resources consultants Hewitt Associates and the RBL Group, Fortune surveyed more than 500 global companies and put together their list of the top 25 companies that are best at attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent.
According to Fortune reporters Beth Kowitt and Kim Thai:
“The companies that made the cut have one thing in common: They know that investing in their employees isn’t a luxury — it’s a necessity.”
Here are the first 5:
1. IBM … HQ: Armonk, NY … Revenues – $103.6B
2. Proctor & Gamble … HQ-Cincinnati, OH … Revenues – $79B
3. General Mills … HQ: Minneapolis, MN … Revenues – $14.7B
4. McKinsey … no HQ … Revenues – $5B+
5. ICICI Bank … HQ: Mumbai … Revenues – $7.4B
For the full list, see my post at Executive Career Brand, Fortune’s Top 25 Companies for Leaders.
How to Target and Network into Hidden C-Level Executive Jobs
LinkedIn Tips for Executive Job Search and Research